Up about 9:30, going out to the parent's to fix their internet, get there and reboot the router back up and running. Then they mention they can't print colour anymore and haven't been able to for sometime, so I check it out - yeah they can't print colour.... but I look in the printer check out the ink cartridges, pulls out the colour one and low and behold it still has its protective film on - doh !!! Now they can print in colour!
Wife is working today, so will get some peace and quiet to do the two laptops I have to repair. I pick the Fujitsu one, big mistake, what a nightmare to take apart, need about 2 pairs of hands for this one, getting a wee bit stressed, the thought of a cigarette did cross my mind (it’s the voices) but only briefly. Find out what I need and have twice as much bother putting it back together, that's it I'm having a fag............... joking!!
Sitting down to watch Man United v Blackburn with a tin of tennents, pondering what I will order from the Indian.
X Factor tonight, what makes it even better my all time favourite band are on - Bon Jovi, cannae wait.
I had just noticed I hadn't seen the cat most of day, I check outside in case he somehow got out, no sign, check upstairs and I can't get in our bedroom, the carpet is sticking, I eventually get in and realise the cat has been in here all day and had scraped the carpet up and there is a big pee on the leather bean bag, it runs out downstairs straight to the litter tray.
Got a heap of bag's of sweets made up for trick or treaters coming round, there are quite a few come round, I always ask for a joke nowadays, but they ain't so good, all they are after is the sweets !!! My youngest had the best joke, 'why did 6 run away from 7, because 7 8(ate) 9!!!!
Oh my fuckin god, wife home at 9, we sit down for X Factor, rock week, cannae wait, young Joe first, one of my best songs by Journey, cool, no hold on it cuts out, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, it bloody failed, I cannot believe it, my god I throw a wobbler, I am so pissed off, fuck fuck fuck. I get on the net and get X Factor site and get to watch the acts but it ain't the same, we do that for all acts, taping it at midnight now.
I have passed my pissed off stage and we watch Drag me to Hell as its Halloween, pretty jumpy, I totally enjoyed it.
Saturday, 31 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment