Friday, 30 October 2009

Day 39 - Friday, Hopefully a Better Day

Up at 5:30, get 6:30 bus, get to work, have tea and toast and take my pill, I didn't forget today.
The worst thing about getting in early is the morning really drags and with not smoking you can't pop outside to break up the morning.
Pop out for lunch and get lentil soup, sausage roll & beans, cheese & onion crisps, mars bar & a can of coke, I really will need to watch as if I continue like this I will be turning into a little fattie!!
Going to be busy busy this afternoon so it flys by...

I lied, I did nowt, apart from Harriet (the expert) training me in some new handheld software but somehow she trained me in the wrong thing!!!

Oh well get home head for a couple of Friday night pint's but need to be quick as the wife is going to B I N G O tonight, plus I have a couple of laptop's to look at tonight, one of which don't look to good but will see what I can do.

Just looked out the back door (not for a cigarette) and spot the bloody cat, it's not meant to be allowed out yet and its chucking it down with rain, it looks like a droont rat, quickly get it in before the wife get's home!!!

Start watching a new programme I have on my Sky planner called NCIS:Los Angeles, looks pretty good so far.

Bollock's she has just came in and can tell the cat has been out already, ok slight give away when I didn't dry it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment