Oh well class day, do I confess or not..........
Well I kind of decided I was going to anyway but on the way in the car I tell Yvonne and Carly, who both say it’s up to you, if you want to be honest and feel that in yourself then, admit it.
Get to the class and hell it’s only the 3 of us, where's everyone gone... but there is a couple on holiday. But Barry with the nice complexion is not here!!!! ( what the f*ck shut up Dave) seriously though I hope he's doing ok.
Get settled in our seats, Amber asking how we are getting on, we all nod, yeah doing well!! Do I tell about Friday...? Do I Do I
Well 1st up this week is Carly, who's still going strong and not smoked for 4 weeks now, and it s been a week since her last gum. But what will her reading be on the CMR last week 15, this week.........................2 back to normal and she hasn't been to her boyfriends house, so is he living in a polluted den!!!
Yvonne next and she starts to tell us a story about all these rich kids her son hangs out with and smoke and that's one of her real main things for stopping is to try and get her son to stop as well as for her own health. Oh and now she is on about Botox and teeth whitening, boob jobs, and some sort of irrigation, Carly seems to be interested but I'm like what the F*CK.
But anyhow she does the reading, and gets a 2, well done that’s 2 little ducks.
Me next and I do confess to my falling off the wagon last Friday, which is accepted and apart from that I'm doing fine, still get the stomach pains occasionally. My reading, bit worried what it’s going to be having had the 2 draws, but ACE I read a god dam 2, can't believe it, so chuffed.
I can do this.
Tuesday, 20 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment