Saturday, 24 October 2009

Day 33 - X Factor Night

One pc to fix this morning. No hangover today either which is a boost. Cat and the eldest are going to see the footie today and she was lying about the fleeces; thank god.
Have to say I did have an urge this morning for cigarette but I took the pill and got on with it and the feeling went.
Ok that's them gone it's halo time, that's me online 1st game, headphones on, now I don't normally speak into them or other players. But today, if your familiar with the game prior to playing you see a list of players and whether they have a headset with mike. Today there is about 8 players ready a go and myself and someone else has the headset on and some yank pipes up 'why you not speaking' and before I can reply he says 'oh well eat shit' and I was like ok 'f*ck off you wee shite and eat shit you c*cksucker' by then he left the game - twat ! I wish I could remember his gamertag in case we meet again!!!

Order Indian for myself and Dominos for the wife all set for x factor, big band week, not my favourite one, but they are all not bad but have to say Jamie is my favourite as usual, hope be stays in as rock week next week. Wife just came inside from a smoke and what a smell - was that once me !!!!! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment