I think the pills are having a strange effect on me today, random voices and strange noises are coming out of my mouth.
But according to Harriet I am always like that!!!
Was out at lunch time and was stuck behind some fag hag smoking and boy does it stink.
Had to listen to Jake on the phone to Vodaphone at lunchtime as his phone is faulty (bit like him) and I think he must of spoke to about 4 different people so I now know all his details off the top of my head.
Few pints after work then a blast at Halo tonight.
Oh my god the wife is taking the eldest to football, now I don't mind that but buying him an Aberdeen bloody fleece oh and she buys a matching one - pathetic.
Deirdrie thinks I have a fanny head!!
I am just so full of shit today, well not done a poop for 2 days!!!
Holly shit have 4 pints and I really need to go to the toilet, jesus in bar toilet hope no one can hear! You ever seen dumb and dumber when he has the runs, that's pretty close to me right now, oh what a relief!!!! What a f*ckin stink though, I'm leaving after this.
Oh Christ can it get any worse the flush won't work, no It does and nooooo the toilet blocked the water came to top I'm out of here !!!!
Friday, 23 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment