I don't get it, I go to pub have two pints two glasses of red wine and this morning I feel like I have been on an all day bender ! But yet I can stay in have a bottle of red and feel brand new the next day... I think the lager must be off, see you at lunch time.
I think I have a bug.........
Feel better after lunch during which myself Jake and Harriet have an interesting conversation about zombies, old syle ones and the newer faster ones.
It really gets my goat when I get the bus home and some numpties get on the country bus and go two stops i.e 200 yards - get the BLOODY town bus !
This pills must be really starting to work as one of side effects is constipation and I really can't poop!!! But also cigarettes are apparently a mild laxative...
Youngest still up and we are watching Frannys Feet, surely it must be his bed time.
Thursday, 22 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment