Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Day 16 Cessation 3

Its Tuesday so it's the 3rd meeting, we have kind of dwindled down now; there is myself, Yvonne, Barry, Greig, Erin and Carly. But Amber says that’s a good turnout as alot of folk drop out etc.
Usual general chit chat Greig is still doing the lozenges when he requires them, but he has been saying he has alot of weekends coming up which includes smokers and he is not really sure he can stop just yet, but I do thin in his favour he doesn't smoke through the week just weekends - he's a BINGE smoker lol, oh christ I can't remember what he read on the carbon monoxide tester thingy, I think it was 6.
Next is Barry, he is doing really well with the patches, he does admit to the odd occasion he feels off but gets over it, now one of girls comment on how his colouring / complexion is looking better and bloody hell I tend to agree but say nowt, I don’t want to sound gay!! (Not that’s there anything being wrong with being gay)
Next is Erin, lol. sorry but she reads 37 again, but to be fair she does she, she has been smoking like a bitch.
Next is Yvonne who has now been cold turkey since Saturday night and reads 4 , and she is going good, but she had a trying weekend as she had to put her beloved cat to sleep, which ain't fine but was a good test on her resiliance on having a cigarette.
Next is me I still read 12 but I have not stopped yet, it’s a week yesterday my official stop date, so hopefully next Tuesday I will be lower......
Lastly is Carly who has been stopped for a couple of weeks and she reads a 3, which is great, and she has been good and not went out for the last couple of weekends, staying away from the temptation.
Amber seems happy with us all and offers the usual encouragement; let’s see what next week brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment