Saturday, 10 October 2009

Day 20 - Saturday

This is my last weekend smoking - stop date in 2 days...
Bought a 20 Marlboro Menthol, my last pack ever as I intend to make them last the whole weekend.
Fixed a couple of computers this morning, then played a good spell of Halo 3 as usual my eldest beats me again. Few smokes today so far, it’s about 3:30pm going to head to the local to watch the footie scores come in.
Meet a couple of guys few pints and two of them have a few cigarette breaks, I only go once which is pretty good.
Head down the road about 6, one smoke on the way, and we order takeaway, I go for Indian and Cat Chinese. Both come in about 45 mins. all eaten and ready for the X Factor, it’s the 1st live shows.
All of the acts were pretty decent, my favourite being Jamie and worst Robert and Edward.
End of the day and I have had 8 cigarettes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment