Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Day 37 - Pub Night

I get the 6:30 bus but it feels more like the zombie bus ! I realise as I'm half way to work I have forgotten to take a pill this morning ! Bloody hell already the little voice is there, doubting whether I can make it through the day until I get home to get my fix !
Just got to blank these thoughts and keep busy today.
Get through the day fine and take a pill as soon as I get home, have my tea fix a laptop and head to the bar for a few beers and game of pool. Added bonus Celtic got beat by Hearts! Frank and Mike are out for a couple, I win about 3 games, Frank 4 and Mike about 2 he can't stop fouling tonight. Glass of red and that's us off home.

No comments:

Post a Comment