We decide to take the boys to Burger King at the beach and then bowling or the cinema. They opt for bowling partly as UP was sold out at the movies.
On route we have to pass through the carnivals after being to Burger King, and I am not sure who is worse the kids or the
We get our lane and get the bumpers put up for the kids, but I think Mum and Dad need them just as much! Well more Mum...
I win but not by much, Mum 2nd, my 5 year old is 3rd (he did get help from Mum and Dad) much to the disgust of our 10 year old.
7 cigarettes today so far, it’s about 6pm, Cat heading off bingo, so its Halo time. Aarggh beat again but its good fun.
Wife home back of ten,watch X Factor results, no way the twins are 1st through ! - unbelievable, Kandi Rain go out, oh well thats less eye Kandi. Finish my glass of wine then off to bed having had ten cigarettes today, 2 left in my pack. So I decide I will have one in the morning and one at night and that’s it end of.
No comments:
Post a Comment