Thursday, 1 October 2009

Day 11 - Dr. Day

Feeling good about the doctor appointment this afternoon, even though the boss had a moan about having my appointment during work time, even though its through the work but hey ho.

Get to the Dr. explain how I am doing cessation classes through the work and how I want to try the Champix. Which was fine and he asks do you have any health issues!! Yeah one I smoke and two should you not check my file to see if there is anything, yeah I'm a paranoid schizophrenic with suicidal tendencies - joking by the way...................

No but I get the prescription for the starter pack no problem. So I go to the local Pharmacist hand in my prescription and she wasn't sure if she had any....... great another delay, but no they do, great, I start tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment