Get up usual time, first thing I do is take my first pill, which is fine, have my usual standard morning cigarette, get bus at 6:30am. By 6:45 my stomach is killing me, feel really sick, try and sleep it off, get to work about 7:05, still feeling ropey. Make coffee and have my toast which is fine but for the next 2 hrs feels like I'm on some sort of drugs !! Well ok I am but you know what I mean, come 10:30 11:00 I feel ok. Is this what I have got for 12 weeks!!!!!!!!! ACE not !
So thats me one pill a day for the next 5 days then DOUBLE up the dose, holly shit !!!
But I am still meant to smoke as normal for the next week at least, I have until day 15 for my realistic last smoke.......
Saturday, 3 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment