What a bloody day.
Have a slightly fuzzy head, so I'm up a bit later, wife rushes me out the house so we can get the youngest to school. But I'm really pushing for time, we leave the school with about a minute to drop me before the bus comes - pull out onto the main street and it's in front of us, it's bloody early and I then realise I forgot to take a pill fuck fuck fuck !!! As I'm busy losing the plot Cat says she will take them into me later (just an excuse for her to go shopping) We get passed the bus get to the next stop jump out of the car while it's still moving to stop the bus, lose my bloody trainer but stop the bus get on and chillllll.
But my day just gets better and better.....
Cat comes in about 11 with my pills and guess what she's going for a rake round the shops!
Hometime it's 16:08 head off for the bus which should turn up about 16:21 but no it doesn't 16:35 it comes that's us fucked with traffic already. There is a guy sitting about 2 seats away absolutely stinking of fish it's so bad I need to move further back closer to the annoying chavs. Here we go a couple of junkies get on with a heap of pensioners because we're late there's more folk getting the bus and already I can tell they are 2 stop stoppers, yeah I'm right, god it really pisses me off - 'get the FUCKIN town bus' I feel like shouting oh and fish boy gets off next he should be on town bus also. Next the bus pulls into the next stop, sit for about ten minutes, what the hell is going, there's no old biddy coming on there's no bloody driver ! Hold on we hear two bangs then he appears from outside and in broken English says 'the bus is broken down' fanfuckintastic ! And at that another bus just passed us! Right I decide I will start walking and try and flag a taxi - I end up walking 3 dam miles, of the 4 taxis available that passed not one takes me on. You won't believe this but the next bus I could of caught has just broken down in Dyce outside a pub. I phone my mate Simon who laughs at my predicament but agrees to come for me, while I wait for him, yes you guessed it I went in the pub for what I feel was a well deserved pint.
Get home watch Lie to Me and off to bed. Hope tomorrow is better!
Thursday, 29 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment