Get up go to work; work away no problem in wanting a cigarette, fine.
Until I phone up to get my new prescription of Champix, which yeah, goes fine they say hand your voucher in and they will print it off.
So I ask Cat to pop it into the doctors, which she does but is then told it will be ready Monday, MONDAY how the hell can it take that many days to print off a bit of paper to get some dam pills - yeah I was starting to freak out a bit!!!!
Cat explains how I didn't know how it takes 48hrs to get a prescription; they say call tomorrow morning at 8:30 to see how they are getting on.
Bit of a panic but it will be ok....
Thursday, 15 October 2009
Day 25 - Oh Shiiiit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment