Sunday, 25 October 2009

Day 34 - Sunday Sunday

Clocks back today, I wander how many people forgot !!
Cat working early doors till 3, so should get for a couple pints about 3:30.
Anyhow get my housework done and play Halo for a couple of hours, this time we are in a team..
When Cat gets home I get to go out for a few beers before she goes to B I N G O, just the 3 of us today and we play pool and I'm totally beating Frank but doofus here pots the black, while still having 3 balls on the table!
Home now kids showered, ready for going back to school after tattie holidays, catching up on my UFC and the boys playing Xbox and their wrestling figures, Cat should be home about 10ish so will get results of X Factor.
Unbefuckinbelivable the twins survive - pathetic the bottom two Danyl and Miss Frank, the best group and one of the best solo guys, twins should of been there or Lloyd. Nae happy.
Goes to the public vote and Miss Frank go.

No comments:

Post a Comment