Not bad weekend but always seems so quick when you get to work Monday morning.
Got up this morning wandered down the stairs half awake, opens the cupboard under the stairs to get a towel 'squelch' what the f*ck, bloody dog !! The puppy had shit at the door, no socks or slippers on and its right between my bloody toes! So its heel toe all the way the bathroom.
In the past when something like that happened I would probably of thought 'I need a cigarette' but not this morning doesn’t even cross my mind.
Not much happening at work but Jake is waiting on his replacement phone coming from Vodafone, he seems a bit excited doesn't take much... Anyhow he asks myself and Harriet to answer his phone if he is not about in case they phone to say its here. And I think every time he leaves his desk we phone his phone so it comes up unavailable on his caller display, we just say never heard it, cruel, I know.
Few TV programmes to catch up on tonight, Flash Forward - which was good again, Fringe good again and Ugly Betty quite funny.
Monday, 26 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment