Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Day 31 - Pub Night

The more I think about the discussions yesterday at the class, I sort of think maybe the teeth whitening thing wouldn't be a bad idea - only if I didn't end up looking like Ross from Fiends (If you watched it you will know the episode I am meaning)

In my dream last night, I was buying 30 Marlboro light's, I couldn't believe it, I remember thinking what the hell are you doing and I actually woke up.
The little voices are making up dreams for me now!!
Anyhow get up for work rush around as usual, head out the door, get's within touching distance of the bus stop and realise I haven't taken my Champix pill! Bloody hell it’s pissing of rain and I have to run back to the house, I have like 4 minutes to get there and back and I'm wearing my bloody steel toe cap boots, try running in them.
Get's to the house, into kitchen, grab my pills, then I notice the bloody cat has been in the pet food cupboard and it's all over the kitchen floor - I don't have time for this !! Now I think most folk would do this in my situation and I quickly close the kitchen door run out the house, hoping the wife will think it happened after I left!!!
Manage to get the bus, he was running late, get on and collapse in my seat, not used to this running.
Wife calls about 09:30, 'you won’t believe what the cats done' I'm like what? (Innocently), I just say 'that cat's a bloody pest' (it’s not really)
Thing is if she reads this I'll get a slap round the head!!!

Couple of PC's to do tonight, then a few pints watching the footie.

No comments:

Post a Comment