I have half day today (pm), not back till Tuesday.
I phone doctor as requested and bonus my prescription is ready, so I will pop in past on the way home at lunch time, ok morning without a pill, it will be fine.
Hey and it is.
Go to doctor, pick up prescription, and go to chemist, THEY HAVE NONE IN STOCK!! WON’T HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING!!!
Shitty pants, what the hell, total panic, but hey its cool I can manage did the morning no problems.
Things going not too bad go for Friday pints as usual, it’s going not too bad, but decide to go home earlier than usual.
Get home have a bite to eat, couple of glasses of wine, FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!
I see a pack of cigarettes with one in the
I go outside and spark it up and have two draws, it tastes like shit, and I feel bad and throw it away.
But I am so pissed off at myself, weak willed BASTARD!!
Friday, 16 October 2009
Day 26 - Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment