Up at 5:30, no chance of being late today. Get bus at 6:30, iPod on, bit of shut eye on the bus but the smelly man is on so it's a bit off putting but I do however drop off and wake about ten minutes from my stop, so stay awake till then but I don't next thing I know I wake up, no one on the bus and the bus is about to start it's journey home, I run to the front, he shits himself didn't realise I was still on, let's me off and I begin my longer than usual walk to work.
Pop in past the baker for a bacon & egg roll and some fruit juice, result get them for £1.65 as it's Friday and I'm in every day, but in the back of my mind I think there must be something up with the bacon, like it's yesterdays. Get to my desk and I was right it's the worst looking bacon ever, it looks raw and it's mainly all fat, great, bin it and eat the egg. Not going there for lunch.
Take my pill, wander if I will have sore stomach, fuzzy head or my loopy spell. Let's wait and see....
Nowt, absolutely fine.......
Didn't go to the usual place for lunch after the bacon roll, went to the place up the road, they were advertising tomato and basil soup, pick that but they say that's not actually what we have on today it's 'clam chowder' now I like the majority of soups, so just said, yeah that's fine. Got back to the office opened it up and it bloody stinks, tasted it and it was bogging, it's now on my never to taste again list.
About to head home and hopefully get a couple of Friday night pints.Oh and I do, quite a few as the wife not out at bingo as her Dad is on holiday.
It's all fine, head down the road after Cat asks me to get bottle of Cava for her from the shoppy. Everything is fine, get home take out bottle of Cava and a bottle of Captains white wine, nae idea where that came from, but Cat demands to know, falls out with me and everything, bearing in mind I'm quite boozy, yeah so we fall out, shouting where u get that from blah blah, nae idea away to bed.
Friday, 6 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment