I think this morning's pill must be something else, bloody head is up my arse! Heads all numb and feel like I could drop off to sleep at any moment. Hopefully wear off soon.
An hour and a half later I am normal again, well as normal as I can be. Day passes without much incident until we have our big team meeting and our boss decides to bring up about myself, Jake & Harriet going on our Microsoft certification course which no one else knew about, I just keep my head down but you can just feel all the daggers and no one speaks to us the rest of the day - do I give a shit - NO ! Poke it!
The Gers on the tv the night so head up to the pub with Martin but not our local as they don't have Sky so we go to the Hotel which is just up the road and is better anyway and the pints are better ! Game was ok but pish result, couple of games of darts - I am totally crap! Head down the road for one at our local and a game of pool - and no kidding have a pint and it smells like shit, we should of stayed up the road.
Wednesday, 4 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment