Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Day 43 - Tuesday

Up early today and head for my early bus, get into to work nice and early and for the first time walking to work my chest feels lighter or clearer it's hard to explain. Get to my desk coffee and pill, waiting for the stomach pain to kick in but an hour goes by and nothing, major boost.

1st line again and in such a good mood blast through a good few calls, helps when the boss is in a meeting all morning. When she does appear, Jake gives her a dig saying 'where have you been, how are we supposed to know where you are' classic.
Not much happening in the afternoon, head for the bus, late as usual and need to be early home as it's the youngest's parents evening, which goes really well, he get's a little support at school as he has Hemiplegia which I will perhaps touch on later.

Cat ask's if I want to go for a pint, which I reply ok, will go for a quick one - she must be after something before she's asking if I want to go for a pint!!!!

Get home have roast pork for tea which was really nice and then out of the blue Claire (2nd oldest child who stays with her boyfriend, hence she hasn't been on before) produces a big fuck off rocket, quality I wanted to let it off now.......
And I do!! Out to the garage to get a pipe to put in, get the kids upstairs to watch it, I set it off, amazing huge bang, amazing colours, then I hear a thump and another noise of wood falling to the ground, it sounded like it came down and hit a car / house then bumped onto the road ! I quickly run to the garage, turn off the light, tell Cat to get inside, turn off back door light and get inside, fighting my way through all the smoke. I felt like a little kid again, like I had done something wrong, it was ace!!

Get settled down to watch The Proposal with a glass of vino, not my choice.
Consider going to shave my head as my hair is probably the longest it has been in 10 years as I have been shaving it to either a 1 or a 2 since then and right now it’s probably almost an inch long. To make it worse it now looks like I have grey streaks on either side and they even look curly and it is slightly receding, not bad though!! I will post a picture before and after when I decide to shave it off, it will be this week guaranteed!!!

I just realised no pain again with tonight’s pill, hope that's a sign of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment