Monday, 2 November 2009

Day 42 - Monday Again

I have calmed down now but only just, the Bon Jovi taping last night failed also, needless to say I was mad. However it's a new day.
Now there was a hell of a rain and wind last night, alot of flooding etc, as usual get my later bus on a Monday and the traffic is a nightmare, not so much water on the roads now but it’s obviously had a knock on effect. Get into work about 10:05 so I'm late, big deal can't help traffic.

The boss is in a meeting and appears about 11:30, first thing she does comes over and asks 'were you late this morning' I reply 'yes' she say's 'why' I'm like 'isn't it obvious, the traffic with the flooding etc' (bearing in mind she stays further out the road than me so would of seen it)and she totally has her bloody head mistress head on 'well I still need to know if your coming in' I am so totally biting my tongue, she is just on a power cruise mode and to be honest she ain't got a clue, now if I wasn't coming in I would call and I don't know I am going to be late till I get there!! Give me strength. Realise haven't taking a pill, take one now so I don't totally fall out with her.

The rest of the day's not too bad on 1st line which is cool as I enjoy it, so day goes past fairly quickly, get a run home from Simon and we have a quick couple of pints before home time!!
I sent a remote sky + from my iphone to day to tape X Factor repeats this morning, so hopefully it has worked.... It has - ace get to see Bon Jovi - eventually and they were fantastic. Just a pity the cheapest ticket I can find for the O2 gigs is £200!! will have to check EBay.

Flash Forward on later & Ugly Betty.

Flash Forward was really good, its just stepped up a notch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment