Bit latchy this morning and the usual bus doesn't turn up - great, now there is a chance I will be 5 minutes late, oh my god I will get in trouble, so scared - not! But I do decide to text Jake to tell the boss I may be late, my text goes a bit like ' going to be about minute late buy can you let the headmistress know I will be late but I will get a note from my mummy' Not that I'm being bitchy - much! Get in bang in ten, no problem, but oh she's coming over, what the he'll is she going to moan about, oh she is all chummy and giggly, 'thanks for letting me know you may be late' whatever I feel like saying. Jake shows me the email he sent her and ur actuallly mentions the note bit but not from mummy bit the bus driver, lol.
Cut my hair last night and for a laugh I shaved the top of my head and leave the sides so it looks like I'm bald on top get my eldest to take a photo which I shall post later. At work Jake asks to see the photo and what a stupid stupid idiot I am, I stupidly text him the photo, now this photo was taken by my son and it's from the chest up, topless as I just cut my hair, but Jake is a bit of a paint shop pro expert ! He immediately pisses himself laughing already quoting how gay I look and what he's going to do with it. Within minutes he's adjusted it with editing software on his phone, which yes I will post for viewing but I can tell this is only the beginning....
Get home have tea and remember it's firework night and rush in to Asda to see if there is any left, result, get a box called Terminator and 2 packs of rockets. Rockets pretty decent and with a name like Terminator you would think should be pretty good, wrong, well there were about 2 decent ones, the rest were pifless little shitty things that went about 2 foot high and went pop.
Watch Lie to Me and go to bed up early the morn.
Thursday, 5 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment