Oh well Yvonne picking myself and Carly up at 9:40 for the classes, Yvonne and I are still smoking but Carly has been stopped for a week.
We get to class and we are down 2 or 3 members already and that’s only the 2nd week, this week is a bit different.
This time its more aimed at each individual, its no big deal though; 1st up is a young lad Greig now I used to have a friend like him (I still have him as a friend) but it turns out he only smokes basically Friday to Sunday but he smokes so much he is ill with it till the end of the following week. Greig has decided to go with the lozenges but he is only really taking about 2-3 mid week, which is good, but he doesn't really smoke through the week. Amber now comes out with a Carbon Monoxide reader (CMR), Greig is first and if I remember correctly he gets a 7, I think its between 1-4 your classed as a non-smoker, so that’s a decent reading. Next up its Barry who has been stopped for 3 weeks using patches and seems to be doing really well and his reading on the CMR is 2 which is fantastic. Next is myself and I am still smoking about 12 - 15 a day and my reading is 12 on the CMR, highest so far, so I feel a bit embarrassed, next is Yvonne one of my colleagues who has also decided to go the Champix route but again she is having to wait about a week for an appointment, she reads a 6 on the CMR, so I'm still reading the highest, next up is Mandy, 'ace' she reads higher than me '13', yeah she is still smoking too and not really decided what she's doing, I love the next one, lol, its Erin, she's thinking about reading the Paul Mckenna book , uses the CMR and lol lol she reads 37 !!!! Last up is Carly she missed the 1st week but she has been stopped for a week, cold turkey! and reads 2, which is ideal.
We all laugh and joke about our readings and head back to work...
Yvonne, Carly and myself have a laugh going back as Yvonne calls Erin the fag hag - lol - no malice intended just she was the highest reader !
Tuesday, 29 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment