Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Day 3 - The Doctor Call

Well I should have really expected this, not sure what everyone else's doctor is like but to get an appointment is very difficult!

The call kinda went like this:

Me - I would like to make an appointment please
Surgery - Which Dr.?
Me - I don’t mind
Surgery - Em, the earliest we have is the 1st of October at 3:30pm
Me - Nothing sooner??
Surgery - Is it an emergency?
Me - 'In my head obvioulsy' "If it was an emergency I would be at A & E!!" But no I said no and explained the situation but no joy that was the earliest, end of!!

It was a bit disappointing in a way as after the first meeting you sort of wanted to get started but not much I could do about it.

Roll on next Thursday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment