Yeah it did happen came home fell asleep woke on the settee about 3 in the morning, went to bed then the kids woke me about 7:30 which is fine!! I'm normally up at 5:30 through the week so you could say it was a long lie...
Now the wife (Cat) has claimed she has always wanted a Shitzu for ages but this morning she wakes up looks in last nights paper see's one and decides she's getting it!! Me being a bit hungover say 'please yourself’!!
And she did. This was fine because if I was being honest I wanted another dog maybe not a little fluff ball though.
Anyhow she left with the boys to go to Fyvie to see the puppy and I was heading out to Kintore to see a few mates I hadn't seen in a long while, my last words were I bet you don’t find it, as her sat nav skills are not the best i.e. left is right and right is left!!!!
Kev picks me up and we head off to Kintore, get to his house pop in and see his 3 lovely girls, the youngest I hadn't even seen in a year (her first year) not very happy at that but a weak defence the last time I was out she was in her bed... Poor I know.
Get to the pub in Kintore and we meet Kev's brother Martin, Darren and our other mate Chunk not his real name obviously (I will probably get a punch for that), few beers but only me and Kev drinking as the rest of the guys have the kids, so they eventually head off.
(Oh and in between all that Cat phones 'I can't find the place, I knew it and this is after following the directions given to her 'so I said knock on the nearest door where you think it is - its in the country middle of know where so she must be close I thought, but she didn't have the people’s name or a proper address!! Yeah I know but however she did manage to find it eventually and got this little bundle)

Back to the pub so leaves me and Kev few more beers and then he buys a couple of sneaky red wines listening to my iphone and catching up, great afternoon and we both agree not to leave it so long, I just hope we both stick to that!!
Now the good thing about this afternoon was nobody was smoking and I only went out for one in a 4 hour period and when drinking that is good for me and that wasn't even trying.
Get home little bit of head on, meet the new puppy, very cute, sit down watch X Factor go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment