I may have to change the title of the blog as I am now venturing on a new method of giving up smoking. It's using the new Sky Cig. It's an electronic one that has a vapouriser and you insert the desired flavour of filter. Smoke it like a normal cigarette and you inhale and exhale as normal except the smoke (vapour) is harmless and odourless. Pity the guy on my bus today wasn't odourless he bloody stinks thing is I move seats nearer the front which was fine until I think a potential vampire slayer came on and sat behind me ! Fuckin hell he stank of garlic, my nose was nipping it was that strong but it was either that or the strong stale smell of piss coming from the sweaty fat minky bastard at the back.
Anyway back to the cigarette, so far it works pretty good down to about 4 real ones a day through the week , I just try and remove a cigarette a day at the moment. You don't seem to get withdrawal so much as your still getting nicotine.
So we will see how it goes.
A test today though as meeting up with a couple of mates at lunch time for a few beers......
Friday, 25 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment